CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Classic secures $10 million to take Kat Gap to production, page-180

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Massive share price fluctuations are just a reflection of impulsive market sentiment on announcements especially when some share traders hop in to make (or lose a quick buck).

The volume says it all, when the dust settles and the volume normalises then you will get a clearer picture of market sentiment and the direction of share price.

I think it's interesting that media report CLZ volume and price as positive yet fail to mention that it's still down 76% after consolidation not that long ago (a trait of a true gambler ) !

Obviously if you are just a day trader or opportunistic trader it doesn't matter for a quick trade.

I used to day trade a lot and the first thing I would do each morning is scan the volumes at pre-trade open with matching announcements! You wouldn't even look at the history of the company as some trades would just be for a few minutes in and then out!

I'd be interested in hearing from any new holders to see what due diligence they did if intending to hold long?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.