EUR 2.04% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

BRP, I can't understand why you are suddenly the subject of hate...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    BRP, I can't understand why you are suddenly the subject of hate here (or have been for a while. I have a lot of people blocked). You offer your insights and people are free to absorb it or not.

But I do have one question. Why do you think it would only be China who is interested in a buy out? Why wouldn't any western players put their hands in their pockets?

I still can't understand why management have not explained what happened to the PIPE story. Surely shareholders deserve some explanation. And surely A option holders deserve an explanation I was prepared to put several hundred thousand dollars into the EUR coffers to convert A options if they were at least parity but now I can't see that happening. I'll take the capital loss this financial year ad offset it on other gains. I'm just one holder. How did management get the share price to this position and lose such confidence so close to conversion time for A Options.

EUR had SZZL agree to August as a deadline for the CRML listing so they had time. They had time to shore up more PIPE but clearly something went astray and they didn't or couldn't.

I still own shars but I will not be willing to pump more into this until I see some good faith by management and some openness, guidance and transparency. Retail investors get treated like chumps all too often by business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $67.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $41.9K 874.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84570 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 148224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 27439
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.