EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Your concerns are the same as mine, I'd even argue I have...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Your concerns are the same as mine, I'd even argue I have more only hindered by the risk of my words being twisted here. Sorry I don't have answers to your concerns.

What I can say is this... no other company low cap on ASX can compare to the complexity as well as geopolitical involvement as EUR. If you want a boring, less risky, more guarantee profitable company there are plenty on ASX that gives regular dividends. Amongst the startups however, EUR is the most excitement you'll get from a company... admittedly it's not for the impatient or feint hearted, not worth growing old faster from the stress or heart attack from surprises.

What I want is a letter from the chairperson to indicate the Board's sentiment towards share price depreciation and their expectations how to improve shareholder value and what they are doing about it. Sadly I remain of the view (it hasn't improved over these two years) that nothing ever really happens without Tony's direct involvement and Tony, let's just say, have too many events and distractions impacting sentiment and confidence, in addition to the fact that EUR's main project is really not Wolfsberg project but are those in Ukraine. EUR no longer owns Wolfsberg project, we own CRML shares.

A big PIPE commitment can change that, USD150M minimum. No one really argues against the worth of cash and cash equivalent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.