CSS 4.76% 20.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

Ann: Clean Seas Continues Sales Growth and Launches SensoryFresh, page-37

1. 19 Posts.
    Yup. Thought about it admittedly quite hard for about 90 minutes- quite nervous for a touch. Then remembered no one LBOs a loss-making company and 80B was too big for any SWF. Then remembered Musk is an epic liar. Then bought more puts. Good lord it’s the most entertaining stock ever. Btw when it’s all over, such a fiasco will hopefully never happen again at this scale. Tesla is a huge black stain on US capital markets. Should be over in the next 6 months but could happen a lot sooner. Credit lines all maxed out and they are clearly low on available cash- no lease on the Model 3, pledged the factory, increasing liens and they BK’d a supplier already.

Btw CSS looking OK for now. Thought I would see faster sales by now- It’s a great product. The increased international growth tells me they have gotten a beachhead in foreign markets and I expect these will grow organically from here on out. Don’t particularly like the cash drain however. If they can’t convert that inventory to sales, they will need to raise again since their bank won’t let them run the cash to zero. Next quarter revs will be telling.

Short of a total mess however, I think CSS has established a good brand and someone will acquire them. Still holding plenty of shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $40.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $505 2.527K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17483 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 43299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.