CSS 0.00% 20.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

Ann: Clean Seas Seafood Delivers $5.2m H2 Profit, page-30

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    @Treefern very true. lol

@Coal and gas you can have your opinions. You didn't even say anything defamatory, so I don't mind chatting back and forth with people like that. Trust me I'm not an insider, wish I was, but unfortunately I'm just a plain vanilla retail shareholder. As for the chairperson's bio if he is the only one you have a problem with... it is a stunning bio. I only hope that he and the other exec's can replicate the growth and success, he had at the other companies he was party too. If you were commenting favorably about the company a week ago...

Date:01/09/17 Time:19:10:02" This is not a bad result, good sales, weak margins, expenses too high, so net very low. But hey. Of course it was a known result from CFO IMO, so was a safe bet and predictable earlier announcement, no surprises and therefore no SP reaction I think."

May be favorably, but it seems like it is not interesting for you. If so why worry about commenting.. check for other opportunities?? Skip ones with no action...

And are you suggesting there is no such thing as a career director? Anywhere?
    --->> I wish that there were more like Mr Terrence (Terry) O’Brien and David Head to fire up companies like this. Although I wouldn't mind hearing the research you have made into the numerous companies, which suffer from the same problems, which you claim exist....?? Where are they so I might review your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.851K 9.031K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 47487 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.