SRL 11.3% 47.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I disagree, I think there are changes to fundamentals, and after...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I disagree, I think there are changes to fundamentals, and after reading the DFS before the market opened, knew it was not going to be received well. The CAPEX increase was high, not at an unexpected level for close followers of the company, but 1.5B is a big chunk that ratchets up the risk. And they needed to use some scandium numbers to get over 20%IRR, that was disappointing and surprising. Time delays definitely should translate to stock price decline, that is perfectly reasonable. The fact they still haven't figured out who is building this thing yet is very unsettling. And the cobalt production numbers keep changing, it was 5Mtpa, then they just came out one day recently an said lets go with 7Mtpa, which I thought was sketchy, now its down to 4 something, WTF. This was my number 1 investment, I had to re-assess, and protect some profit. I'm still in, but at a much safer level, still like the long term prospects, and could fully reload if the price falls about 25% more, which I think is possible, if not likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.060(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $44.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 45.5¢ $50.14K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1285 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.