SRL 8.43% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: Clean TeQ Sunrise Definitive Feasibility Study completed, page-443

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    @dbigii, you keep pasting the same para, again and again. Genuine question: why? I'm keen to understand your position and motivation.

CLQ is only shorted roughly as much as ARL, or MIN. GXY is shorted 3 times as much by %. PLS two times. In other-words, CLQ is not exceptionally shorted. I do see bot activity which may be keeping a cap on price to some extent, but personally I see that as a good thing. Show's interest, and it can only go on so long before the bot controlling traders turn the tables and begin selling what they have bought cheap.

Next to zero lift from global nickel news over the last month. In my reasoning, either: A, insiders know something and will continue to sell, thus compensating for recent nickel interest in the market and stock will trade sideways. Or B: stock fatigue from lack of news has led people to sell cheap, but increasing news over the next few weeks will slow selling while attracting new investors, and thus the stock will rise.

I've been quietly buying on the cheap, as I have with a heap of other nickel stocks. Got my fill now and we'll see what happens.

As the say, a rising tide lifts all boats. And this being a particularly good boat, isn't likely to miss out.

Cheers,

solarbat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $9.638K 22.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3645 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 5736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.