SRL 2.47% 41.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: Clean TeQ Sunrise Definitive Feasibility Study completed, page-445

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Hi solarbat,

No problems providing a response. I paste the comment at the top of my posts when replying to posters whom I consider are being purposefully misleading. I am attempting to indicate to those less experienced investors that some who post on this site may have ulterior motives not in their best interests.

We need to look at what you mean by "exceptionally shorted". I don't believe that similar actions as regards shorting will have a similar reactions with different stocks.
    I disagree with your point that CLQ is shorted roughly as much as ARL. My research using Shortman indicates that ARL currently has an insignificant open short position. Also, the short trades each day may be significantly more hurtful to CLQ than ARL, as the average shorts as a percentage of volume of stock traded each day is only 2.75% for ARL, but 15.4% for CLQ (last 20 days). Thus it is much easier to control the price of CLQ by selling down at critical price points.
    As regards GXY, (average % of volume shorted last 20 days approx 19%), the increase in open short positions has changed from approx. 7% (Jan 2018) to current 16%. During that time the share price has fallen from about $4.20 to $1.15. Is it a coincidence that increased shorting action has achieved the result that shorters hope for - a reduced share price?

I agree with you that bot controlling traders are keeping a cap on prices, but do not agree that such is a good thing.
    I don't believe there is any evidence that insiders are selling!
    If people sell cheaply because of lack of news, they probably shouldn't be in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $37.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $590 1.453K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134905 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 1208 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.