SRL 0.00% 40.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Noahmez, Sally might be a better person to ask but in reality...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Noahmez, Sally might be a better person to ask but in reality Sam Riggal was business like, he didn't seem to give much sentiment away. He told us the main points of the ANN. More related to finance. No one mentioned share price. Couple of money people asked a couple of question, as well as I assume Sallywoofs.

Richard Glass, investor relations manager introduced the talk. Any questions related to the company he said he would be available today. Just give him a ring.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. And yes I wish I had recorded the call. He just gave us the facts. It was pretty quick.

As I have mentioned previously my main concern is no Final Investment Decision has been made.

I am nearly certain in the next couple of weeks months we will be getting an Off Take Agreement announcement for either a US or European EV battery maker.

My guess is it will be VW. That's a complete guess but if that happens I will probably be trampled in the race to buy back the equivalent amount of shares I had. I will give it a few days and let the dust settle. Shorters I assume will continue to play with the share price.

Sally what is your take? Did you ring the investor centre?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.