SRL 2.52% 58.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: Clean TeQ Sunrise Project Update, page-44

1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    I am not an expert and this is only my view on CLQ situation.

I am heavily invested in CLQ for a few years and while the ann is not what we wished for, there are a few ways to look on this.
    We cannot expect finance/partner to be signed up until PEP is completed. Can the COVID be blamed for the PEP not being finalised as planned? Maybe yes, maybe no. It could be that CLQ has realised that the DFS is not as good as originally reported in 2018 (which I doubt) and therefore it's much more difficult to get the project financed. If this is the case then we will all suffer... The project might get sold.

However, there have been many updates/upgrades on the project itself since 2018 and therefore CLQ could have realised that the project has even more potential than originally thought. If this is the case, we would expect the board would not undersell the project and would continue to work towards the best outcome for their shareholders.

What I really liked about the ann, are those words from Sam:

“We have a vision for Sunrise, embedded within the design and engineering of the PEP, thatoptimises its value as an integrated part of any carmaker’s EV supply chain,” stated MrRiggall. “This includes a direct-to-sulphate production process to by-pass offshore refining,options for connecting the plant to renewable energy, a battery recycling circuit and refiningof scandium to improve materials performance for aerospace and automotive applications.”

Not many projects/mines would have something similar to offer.

There is a lot of negativity and hate speech on this forum, but also there are many good and positive info posted by members who do their research and back up their posts by facts. Everyone has a right to express their opinion, but please keep the forum civilised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.