MXR 3.33% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice and Appendix 3B, page-14

1. 112 Posts.
    I have been emailing (lets call him Steve) from the company and he said

"I don't review Hot copper, nor do I respond to any comments forwarded by shareholders relating to comments they have read on this forum.

Any forum where contributors hide their identity causes some scepticism or concern to me.
    I am told that there are professionals that comment on this forum, but who knows. People that comment on this forum are expressing a personal opinion. Which is fine, provided all other people reading any comments realise that these are only one person's opinion.
    Given that people contribute anonymously, there is no way of telling if it is a professional opinion or an individual's opinion based on other comments from this forum, or some other forum.

Maximus is in the process of commissioning the Burbanks Gold Treatment plant. This process has taken longer than anticipated because we have been let down by the engineering group undertaking some of the work.
    However, once the mill commences Toll treatment of ore, the cash drain ceases and the plant becomes a profit centre.
    That should see an improvement in the company share price. To what level, I do not know. The market decides the value of the overall company.

This is not a criticism, but some people who comment on hotcopper believe that company hare prices should only ever go up, never down.
    Some people also believe that small exploration companies like Maximus, should have stable share process, that only increase (or stay flat).
    The nature of exploration means that in order to find an orebody, we must spend money and explore. This means raising money from shareholders.
    Until an economic project is found, this cycle will continue.

Maximus is now at this point, where I believe we will benefit from the positive sentiment in gold, a cash generating asset (the mill) and proven resources in the ground.
    However, some people believe this process should happen overnight. It doesn't. It never has. And there is no pleasing some people.

I am confident that the remainder of 2017 will see a significant change to MXR's financial performance."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $15.68K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139268 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 172000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.