PLS 1.45% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice and Appendix 3B, page-2

1. 8,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7986
    Hi everyone, interesting to see no-one has commented about this announcement. IMO this is significant as the extra ~$80m (@97c/sh) really boosts our prospects. Any thought of the cost of delays, or for that matter extra cost of being on time are irrelevant, we have the funds now!
    I'm sure that the significance of having a huge supporter in POSCO from outside China has not been lost on anyone in the market. This diversity of interest should help quell any jitters people have in regards to a Takeover. The Chinese would not want the Koreans to have control over our resource and definitely vice versa. Neither would be happy with an existing major lithium player owning us, so we now have a setup for a bidding war should anyone launch a TO.
    Our situation is very different to our neighbours!!

With DSO cashflow being just around the corner, reserve upgrade coming soon, new resource drilling coming soon, I'm happy that the shorts have such a large position.

With a bit of luck the price will get a little cheaper so I can buy a few more shares, come on shorters market dip/worries, please let me buy some more at a little bit cheaper!!

Please excuse typing errors as I'm typing one handed after a wrist op yesterday. Lucky for me I've been well entertained reading a lot of posts about an African lithium play.

One last aspect, hopefully Ken B. is having a good relaxing Easter with his family this year. Last year he was working tirelessly over Easter to get all the last minute requests from the DMP together for the mine plan. I can remember a vivid phone call last Easter from a very frustrated man on either Easter Sunday or Monday (from the office).
    This year we are in such a better and safer position due to all Ken's work and decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.045(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $9.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $54.54M 17.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 277939 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 452269 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.