TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice and Shares Coming Out of Escrow, page-20

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    I honestly can't come up with a bullish case at the moment. The only potential hope I can see is something unexpected coming along. The more I look at the figures the worse they look. They put up a figure of organic growth in the quarterly and after the previous one I had something in the same ballpark, so at first I didn't question it (by that stage I'd already sold out 85%) but trying to play around with the numbers I don't see how they justify it, unless they're just ignoring the last quarter.

I'd still guess that the first quarter of this financial year just looks bad because of the seasonality, but I'm not convinced enough to want to be holding, and I'm expecting the next quarter to show modest figures rather than extremely impressive ones.

The market is loaded with fantastic opportunities at the moment as the world swings back into action after 18 months of economic repression, so parking my money in TNT waiting around for a mediocre quarter which might be followed by a reasonably impressive one doesn't seem to make sense.

Even Peck is posting bullish charts (well, bizarre charts he claims are bullish), which is about the most bearish sign I can imagine. Maybe he'll even come and downramp AGY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.