TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice and Shares Coming Out of Escrow, page-32

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Some people here seem to think we are a club or a cheer squad and should share the same commitment, when in fact we are all individuals. And whilst we are all trying to make money, we all have different needs with different timelines.

You have no need to explain your thinking @Sdaji, or your motives. Or your actions. But I'm thankful that you continue to do so. I don't always agree with you, but sharing your views helps me to calibrate and assess the path I'm taking.

Some people are also upset at the Board and management; that the needs and wants of some retail investors, particularly short-term retail investors, are not even considered. In my view that's correct. The Board shouldn't consider bending to short-term emotional and fickle thinking.

This Board are clearly taking a long term view and actively encouraging long term, considered, unemotional institutional investors. That path may cause some of us short term anxiety. And whilst I'm anxious, and may be fickle in the future, at the moment I'm happy to go along for the ride in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.