TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice and Shares Coming Out of Escrow, page-44

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Assuming you might get comparable increases in quarters relative to their respective quarters in the previous year completely discounts all acquisitional growth!

Most of the growth was acquisitional, not organic. Unless more acquisitional growth occurs, it's not at all realistic to expect similar increases, because as each quarter passes, more of the acquisitional growth is included in the previous year's respective figures.

Comparing what happened in another stock isn't really relevant. There are countless companies doing all sorts of different things. We could just as easily use an example of a company which started to drop and someone did/didn't get out and it then went down to almost or literally nothing, but that would be just as irrelevant. Like all others, TNT is its own company and will do what it does independently of anecdotes of other companies. If you believe strongly in the fundamentals and don't want to trade, that's understandable (I actually felt that way about TNT and had that plan until it became too clear IMO that I should change strategy anyway), but you know it likely indicates a problem when people are finding excuses to hold despite actually expecting the price to go down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.