TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I hear you geffa, you were not on your pat malone for being...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    I hear you geffa, you were not on your pat malone for being upset and disgusted at 1.6 raise.
    I confronted CT on it as did other TEG SH's, but its all done and dusted and we can't change the CR, we have cash in Bank to take enormous steps forward as Small Cap player if it goes our way.
    Oil bouncing now around this $85 range and US$ attractive for us and gas in WA currently screaming for more and at great price so full steam ahead at TEG now.
    Fact - CT and MC understand and know the PB structures better than most and we will go in drilling with utmost senior tech knowledge, and MC proven
    Fact - Recent latest seismic completed on our permits, so much processing work completed on this now places us in the very BEST drill locations
    Fact - Drilling without the use of the latest 3D seismic has a very low chance of success, see recent PB drills/results
    Fact - MIN Oil success has proven that first drill not only gas massive play opportunity, but now Oil as well
    Fact - TEG were offered drill rigs, but have sought out a particular rig, MC knows rig only too well, it has a very good success rate, Quality Rig/team - best results
    Fact - First drill massive to dictate further drilling in Permits, but all not lost on first drill as others will follow and can also be a company maker for us
    Fact - We now have all our Govt approvals, Landowner drill docs with both parties legals, then book rig
    Fact - CE at MIN awaits Govt news on new export rules that can/could have huge ramifications for PB, further OIL news at MIN - Significant for PB

Fact - Minister has the CH docs sitting on her desk gathering dust FOR some unknown reason to PLENTY which is a company changing event for TEG as we all are aware, we wait and we wait................
    Hand in there geffa a TEG party to start soon.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.