CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Hi Locky,That's a really great idea but unfortunately, the...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Hi Locky,

That's a really great idea but unfortunately, the credit card is not an option at the moment due to it being mainly maxed out to pay for school. I have some balance left on it but not even enough for the bottom option of 2500 at the moment despite me solidly chipping away at it for the last month.

I make no bones about not being rich but in an attempt to get my act together, I've been investing all my spare money the last year and a half and I even took up a second part-time job to try and save more so I would have more money to invest while my mates were blowing their paychecks down at the pub. I've had a few successes but I think CXO is going to be the one that really pays off in the end for loyalty.

The option of my partner is not on the table either as she doesn't hold any shares or even a trading account whatsoever. We are both full-time students who also work full time and have to budget carefully each fortnight to meet the weekly bills, the costs of education (because I'm a Kiwi I don't get HEX loans or whatever they are called and have to pay each paper upfront) and because our incomes are not super high by any measure money, large chunks of change to draw on always take a little time to scrape together. But the good news is I've managed to do it and I'm just waiting for it to show up in my account now.

Unfortunately, the company who was supposed to have wired it to me messed it up and when I called them up to ask why the payment hadn't been processed and spent the day waiting on them to get back to me, they pulled a Friday arvo too hard basket on me. On top of that, tomorrow is a bloody public holiday so I'm genuinely praying that management keeps it open a little while longer.

I borrowed money in the past to try to get into the companies SPP only to have it turn up in my account too late so I am really hoping this doesn't happen again or I'll be pretty devastated. The hurdles so far to get to this point, the threat of seeing the bulk of my life savings diluted a little further and the stress of just having to pray it shows up in my account before they close it has me positively sick to the stomach at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.