AVA 3.85% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice, page-9

1. 5,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3667
    darcy,

""Does not give you much confidence ,also announced first thing this morning HAHA""

It seems they announce the negative stuff first thing in the morning and the good stuff they leave until after the market is closed. Go Figure.

Bushranger,

""Words fail me too, you're a fair dinkum possum aren't you. What next, a complaint about the CFO's tie?""

Just so you are clear as to why I am disgruntled. When one buys share in stock they want to see that investment grow. Sometimes because of circumstances this does not happen. I bought into AVA because I believed this stock had great potential going forward. Management have done very well securing new contracts and improving their bottom line. But their marketing has been dismal. In 12 months, even though they have achieved the following :

Q3 FY2020 revenues $12.3m, increased by 89% over PCP•
    Services Division contributed $6.2m, up 122% over PCP•
    Technology Division contributed $6.1m, up 64% over PCPPCP = Previous Corresponding Period
    HIGHLY SCALABLE MODELSTRONG COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
    STRONG REVENUE GROWTHGLOBAL OPPOURTUNITY•
    Q3 generated $1.1m net operating cashflow, underpinning a highly scalable cost base with ‘land and expand’ revenue model•
    Multiple new customer wins in both Services and Technology Divisions•
    Significant conversion of repeat customers upgrading products on multiple sites•
    Highly defensible competitive position, breadth of product range, performance and blue-chip customer base•
    Experienced leadership team, with broad global industry knowledge and deep market sector understanding •
    Expanding technology and services sales efforts into several new attractive markets globally •
    Highly competent global sales force with significant pipeline of known technology projects, and increasing addressable customer spend for provision of valuable logistics services•
    Thousands of products installed in more than 70 countries

All of these achievements should have resulted in a higher market cap for this company and obviously a higher share price. Is that asking too much bushranger.
    The obvious question is, why hasn't it.
    You say that the share price will eventually take care of itself. I agree, usually it does. But in this instance it hasn't. In fact in the past 12 months it's actually gone backwards even allowing for the inroads that the company has made as highlighted above..

Thats my gripe, and the reason I was more frustrated, when they had some good news to present to the market and possibly new investors they chose to do it after the market had closed.. And that my friend is simply not good marketing.

Perhaps I am a silly possum but be rest assured I don't care really what tie the CFO's is wearing.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $695 5.347K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23976 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 10617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.