ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    There's a lot of people getting extremely emotional on this thread, and we haven't even scratched the surface of what we have here.... Pretty good grades and widths on the first 4 holes, well and truly economical, with a pile more coming. How anyone could sell without any drilling results at Aria yet baffles me?!?! DT is manipulating the short term pricing, there hasn't even been any decent volume. A couple of pips here and there is nothing off no news, seems to me like typical share price behaviour, no one complained when it was going up on no results just hype....

This interview and JH buying 2 weeks ago, highlights that we should expect some results early this week. Any half decent grades and widths consistent with the first 4 holes, will highlight even more the potential scale of The Big One and should see us re-rate back up pretty quick. Great buying opportunity ATM IMO.

Castillo Copper 'getting more confident' with shallow mineralisation up to 4.1% reported at Big One (*.com.au)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.