RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Ann: Cleansing Notice, page-92

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10812
    This is just my take on things and they aren't necessarily right, but I think most of you are missing the fundamental point about this.

Dr. T exercised options prior to receiving preclinical breast cancer data that was extended to include MCF-7 breast cancer cells that overexpress FTO. The significance of positive preclinical FTO data is beyond what can be valued by peer transactions in the oncology space. I do not know whether the doctor had an inidcation that results were going to be positive or not, however, if the City of Hope 2020 and 2021 papers are anything to go by, I know where I would be putting my money.

While I understand that CGT is important to understand and be aware of, I think suggesting that a buyout will happen in April 2022 because the options were exercised in March is a less conclusive theory than the results of the current preclinical breast cancer program. This is not to say that I do not think a takeover will happen in 2022, as I firmly believe that it will. Rather, I have come to learn that Dr. T is methodical and calculated, and making a risk-reduced gamble on positive clinical data based on a plethora of scientific evidence that supports the hypothesis of bisantrene being a successful FTO inhibitor and FTO inhibition having astounding clinical benefit against cancer sounds like the kind of decision he would make.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.