ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    The cleansing statement just released clears up a lot for those that thought STX were going to make a bid for WGO.

(d) As at the date of this notice, there is no information that is ‘excluded information’ within the meanings of sections 708A(7) and 708A(8) of the Act.

My understanding of this is they cannot make that statement if they were getting ready to launch a bid, or any other material corporate action.

I think today was the start of the realisation that WGO will have to go into battle for more equity without the idea that STX might be there to bid them higher. The cleansing notice confirms this.

So much for the AFR article ! That appears to be a WGO (and broker) generated ramble to pump the WGO price into the coming CR. It lasted maybe 24 hours.

IMO STX has been sold down in the last few days because of the expectation they may launch a dilutive bid for WGO.

If I were WGO I would be raising between WE-4 flow test and We-5 flow test. The dearth of news post WE-5 for WGO will not be a good environment to raise a big chunk of cash.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.