IVZ 4.23% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Cleansing Notice, page-11

1. 1,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    Have a read again Chile.
    I have been here for four years, so easy on the comments re retail just rolling over. .........I am not going anywhere.

I have actually made a lot of money on this stock, buying in when all were selling during the COVID crash, as I have previously advised, but before you popped in, so will not repeat the full story. I also posted full reports of my personal convos with Scott and advised as to how impressed by the man I was.
    But, it doesn't mean I will blindly genuflect when I see things that imo are not going smoothly. It was apparent in the last presso, that Scott is also dumbfounded by where the MC is sitting.
    I am simply saying that I am not happy with where the sp is languishing post discovery and will not just be a part of the happy clapper group.

As I said and will repeat for you

"For the first time since holding four years ago, I have really tempered my expectations. I am still a huge fan of Scott and have enjoyed a couple of great phone calls with him. Love his willingness to talk to shareholders and participate freely in the Fireside Chats - so I am still of the belief that there are things brewing in the background that will turn this around quickly, but until I see it in black and white I will keep my powder dry."

If you ARE happy with where we are sitting post discovery Chile - well, lets just agree to disagree.

Kind regards to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $132.4K 1.830M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 239133 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.