CYP 0.00% 24.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

JB hates hominem but at the same time doesn't mind thinking...

1. 2,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    JB hates hominem but at the same time doesn't mind thinking (without a clue who he's corresponding with )

With about one and a half exceptions (pfeifer being one and truss20 being a half) when I talk with CYP holders on the HC forum that have been here as long as you two - I think I'm talking to people that 1) didn't ask any questions of the board when I tried to organize something to do that and 2) took the boards 1 share for 1 option offer - joining with the board in helping themselves to then existing shareholders funds and 3) I think I'm talking to characters that would pump the price above 29cents planning to average down - and in so doing encourage Kilian and a dead beat board to use the price rise as a basis for a believe the share price has gone up on something they've done - when they've actually done bugger all except self serve and deliver slow on trial results.

That'ts pretty much who I think I'm talking with. Feel free to let me know if I am wrong.

I also think when I post on HotCopper I post at risk of being censored by moderators who don't know what a CRL or a BLA are but who if told that something is a duck - will believe its a duck and shoot it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.