CYP 0.00% 19.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice, page-24

1. 2,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Apologies for piggy backing on my own post - but there is another aspect that matters and I've been thinking about - and that is the passage of time. Patents have a life of 20 years. That's about how long it takes a human baby to be ready to have one of her or his own. Its a generation.

When we aim low, I think we can only get the low that we aim at. That is true of individuals - I watched a Napoleon Hill related video (to disclose recent influences) but I think its true also of the goals mobs of people set themselves. You can't get to the moon without aiming to get to the moon.

What both CYP holders and MSB holders (the posting ones I see) is desperation for some sort of progress after seeing everything take longer. But many of them are now cheering for things that would actually be backward steps (unless they are only swing trading and have no real interest in the businesses as businesses aimed at solving human problems - that sort of mindset is completely different) - achieve an underserved BLA (its underserved IF and ONLY IF in my opinion - it doesn't work because MSB can't reliably put the potent ingredients in because it hasn't reliably proven it knows what they are -- Silviu was obviously willing to taje a BLA in October 2020 when he got CRL number 1 - despite that Rose said in May of 2022 or 23 (in this case the year doesn't matter I think its 2 - statement - acknowledsgement essentially that thre potency assay had problems.

I have criticized you for being negative and a wrecker (when you and Sector jumped into a thread aimed at asking good questions - good questions can empower and encourage a management team), I've also sort of damned you then redeemed you because of your persistence in arguing lines when you are not welcomed to do that - but when the independence of your thought is an example. You don't need to be a groupie. There is much merit in my opinion in that. But frankly I wish more for you (I say that in a good way).

I think we need (my opinion) to recognize individuals even in the herd pledge. You are not Silviu I am not on the CYP board. You are responsible for what you say not what Silviu says.

Perhaps though harsh critics like you can be and I can be do need to recognize sometimes that we aren't actually doing the trail-blazing even poorly by just commenting on those who are. But if our criticisms have merit and those trying to push forward get the benefit of them - the criticisms aren't wasted.

Life should not be just a struggle for existence in every damn direction at once, while tiny little increments in progress keep 20 years a whole human generation as the rate of progress because greedy dills want to have patent moats around ideas that aren't that big because most people have aspirations that are that small. Should it?

Lot of rich dead people pledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5250 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.