CYP 5.56% 19.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Cleansing Notice, page-26

1. 2,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186

Kilian is former MSB you know that right?

He has had the opportunity to observe both Silviu and Ross as CEOs from inside those companies. Kilian was actually at the Kohlier interview. Kilian was there when Ross was talking about MEND.

I have zero interest in buying bank stocks - even if you are selling - please don't give me investment advice pledge.

If Kilian has referred to MSB as some sort of market frame setting as to what is going on - he is doing what Ross was doing (yes that is a criticisms you've made of Ross and yes Ross absolutely did that - and if you are saying he is raising it gratuitously in this announcement - I'm not surprised nor offended - I don't care - but sometimes he (Ross and Kilian) wasn't (or won't be) wrong to acknowledge MSB was doing things in the market that had direct ramifications for CYP - because they (MSB) were dealing with a regulator the FDA (about GvHD) that CYP was going to have to deal with to get a BLA in the US at some point or to allow a potential partner a route to do that - and both are Australian listed mesenchymal stem cell related companies without commercial products and needing capital from time to time - some comparison is natural and to be expected - and you'd be right it MSB has nothing to do with a cleansing notice to buy IP ahead of time in my opinion.

What do you want to happen here pledge - do you want the moderators to remove a post for being off topic - I had a picture of the three tenors annotated to have the words CRL coming out removed from the MSB message board for low content when the only reason I posted it was because some knucklehead had reposted a cartoon saying nothing but blah blah blah - and BLAh BLAh BLAh - though comprehensible to even vasilios was too subtle for the mod - the post was saying, relevantly (unlike the post I was replying to which was just a sledge) yes three BLAs can produce three CRLs.

There is no engagement on substance there pledge. Nothing is more substantive than the possibility or impossibility of MSB having enough data to legitimately obtain a BLA or not - but without science knowledge or a willingness to acquire some substance is beyond the posters that are commenting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $9.062K 48.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104632 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.