ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1194
    whaleshark - I did not ask you to come, to read my posts, to give me unsolicited personal advice or for most of the things if not al of the things you imagine it seems they you have done for me.

I will ask you though, now, if you are reading (and if you aren't my attitude is good riddance frankly'- you may join those who never matter much - your molecules may be food for plants - your pointless electron in posts can disappear into the void) and this request of mine goes for the overwhelming majority of other posters as well (especially doug diamond who ticks too much) - I request you go back over those ticks you put on my post and you remove them. Every damn one. Because they seem like self serving attempts to flatter someone in an attempt to ingratiate yourself. They seem like the craven tools of clueless swing traders - not honest exchangers of value for value.

Only if you find something somewhere that is worth what you consider to be great analysis do I ever want to hear from you and then I am only interested in why you think its great analysis - because in my opinion most on this forum can't tell great analysis from a punch on the nose - or can't evidence they can with anything analytical of their own - the tick itself matters extremely little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $43.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $527 2.195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8678 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 110370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.