CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I would think Tekcyte's tech would be worth well north of $230k...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    I would think Tekcyte's tech would be worth well north of $230k the question is how much?
    Not to me it isn't. When someone pulls a number out of nowhere and then says the question is something else - I think that isn't the actual question. I think the question is their objectivity.

We don't have a skin wound application yet - (that only happens after effectiveness is demonstrated to an objective standard as a minimum and then the regulators approve) we don't have even the results of the first phase 1 trial.

I don't have the patience to be gentle with fools that have been fools through multiple cash raises at lower points when management is still not accountable, still clueless, still rentseeking and cash is running out faster than results for not sufficiently justified trials are still coming in too slowly.

Pyramid selling not working for you - become a holder in mesenchymal stem cell related ASX companies and pump like you haven't sold your soul and aren't actually an impediment to the development of good medicines with your uncritical greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $29.84K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 73392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.