NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

No expert on the matter, but I believe that for Nkwe to on-sell...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    No expert on the matter, but I believe that for Nkwe to on-sell any shares issued within last 12 months they need to do this cleansing prospectus to comply with the Corporations act...i.e. Nkwe can issue shares and sell them (presumably at a pre-agreed price) to a buyer (Zijin). Normally a company would just release a cleansing notice, but in the case where they have been suspended for more than 5 days (in last 12 months), they need to do the cleansing prospectus instead (I assume to, in particular,state the risk factors, etc. so that no-one has grounds to complain later when the deals/details surface).

What I'm not entirely sure on is if this applies only to shares already issued, or to new (impending) issues. I have always suspected, or at least feared, that as part of the behind-the-scenes deals being played & made that the retail holder will get diluted out of all significance so that all the decision making is completely in the hands of Genorah and Zijin (if it isn't already).

My guess is that we'll get a 12.5c/share offer before too long. Of course I'd like much more, but don't really see it happening (I'd be realistically happy-ish with 15c).

All my speculation & opinion - good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.