ZLD 23.0% 77.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

".....bought into this stock yesterday through some research I...

1. 394 Posts.
    ".....bought into this stock yesterday through some research I did based on an email I received from a generic stock service..... They followed up with another email giving a little more generic info..... I came on here and said I think this will be around 15-20c by Friday knowing that every stock pick this Co makes sends the SP ballistic and people go and buy way over their recommended....."

Hmmm, I see.

"There is no magical Ann and if there was, do you think I'd be privy to it?"

No, really? I was beginning to think there must have been. With a claim of 15-20c by Friday, I'd expect you're privy to something.

"You're probably too late now unless you throw your hat in the pre-open tomorrow."

I'm prolly too late ya reckon. Aw no!
    Perhaps if I throw my hat in the ring tomorrow, as you suggest, the Sophs will let me buy a few of their 7c shares at 10.5c. Come on, surely 50% profit will be a good enough drink for them?

Honestly hope you're taking the P one 55, if not, I have heard of people having some success with pinning a list of stocks to a dart board and throwing darts at it to make their selections. Apparently it can work with Melbourne cup picks as well. Suppose anything can happen at the roulette tables in Las Vegas. All the best of luck with your investment strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.230(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 77.0¢ $39.56K 48.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 563 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 3211 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.