MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Cleansing Prospectus, page-9

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I am sure it has possibly been very difficult for some people here (holders) over the Christmas where they couldnt even take a few bob out to buy stuff they wanted for their families over the holiday. Caught beetween a rock and a hard place you might say! It would have been extremely frustrating and unexpected.

I have been here for a long time now almost forgotten about it sometimes but I was long on this anyway so didnt plan any exit anytime soon.

There has been a lot of water under the bridge and now I look forward to more sunny horizons with some serious action from BOD now that they are under the microscopic eyes of the courts and better smarten themselves up going forward. They have had plenty of time to plan and get it right from 2018.

I wish everyone some green including myself still have a bit in here and some friends have double what I have so best wishes to the lot of us!

CAD has some serious holdings in all the right places, do you research fells and fillies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.873K 936.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 367419734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8249661 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.