ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I’ve mooted for a while that the current management team of POS is inept, this has certainly been confirmed with this current debacle. What’s more alarming, is how these management people continue to pop up after making monumental c..k ups. There’s never any disciplinary action from the ASIC or the ASX despite all their rules and regulations, it’s all lip service. Like any smart investor (or so I thought) I have a very diverse share portfolio, unfortunately this debacle with POS management is common across my portfolio of companies, with several facing a similar situation. With NONE of the management personnel involved in any of these companies, brought to account, the worst they receive is a slap on the hand and off they go. I’d like to know the actual cost of these substandard management decisions to all investors, with share prices generally taking a hiding along the way. There has been a significant drop in the number of mum and dad investors putting money (I won’t say investing) into the ASX, Those brave enough to do so, seem to have a lot of it eroded away by cowboy management personnel, who are not held accountable for their actions at all. Who by the way, still take home their exorbitant salaries and quickly put their hand out for more at the next meeting. My portfolio includes, shares, property and crypto currencies, both property and Crypto’s perform very well without any BS. Shares are by far the worst performing, surrounded by more BS than a local market garden will use in a lifetime. Enjoy your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.