AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Cleansing Prospectus, page-28

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    REMINDERS:

1.4.1 Proposed Capital RaisingThe Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, TSB Gaming Ltd, is in the advanced stages of negotiations with several investors regarding a fundraising through the issue of SAFE convertible securities and SAND utility tokens on terms approximate to those announced to ASX on 23 May 2019 (Proposed Raising). There is no guarantee that the Proposed Raising will proceed.

SQUARE ENIX is clearly listed as one of the PARTNERS on the SANDBOX web page currently. This could simply mean they could have structured some type of partnership that lets Square Enix introduce some of their Marvel Avenger characters or Final Fantasy franchise for use inside The Sandbox BC upcoming release .

Or

They could possibly be a potential investor in The Sandbox that was in advanced negotiation back when this Cleansing Prospectus was released a couple of months back!

Anyones guess here, just pure speculation on my part!

Hopefully when the dust settles, they will have a great working relationship with the ASX going forward and this will all be in the rear view mirror and can focus on the day to day operations of running the business!

I will not be worried until I see the partnerships or price sensitive news release begin to subside))

dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.