ASR 14.3% 0.8¢ asra minerals limited

Announced after COB on a long weekend - that gives me time to...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Announced after COB on a long weekend - that gives me time to read this document. A 5 minute read does not make much sense thus far. I am sure the game for directors etc is to create wealth (you would hope) otherwise they would be running a charitable institution.

What I see so far on a a macro level are excellent assay results with which are suggestive of a junior GOLD miner with strong potential. That is the credit side of the ledger and yes that is a big credit. Assays cannot be doctored so we can sleep peacefully on that one.

On the opposite side I see a potential punt into cryptos (non-core - gamblers dont usually win but this punt could deliver) - a missed deadline for annual report yesterday (why) - a broken promise of no dilution (although a CR is/was probably necessary) and now this document which I am sure makes sense but no explanation really given (being a bit too clever maybe). After I read it it should make sense. There is more but it is Easter and is a time of goodwill

Either these guys dont really know what they are doing or really do know what they are doing - I am still trying to figure that one out - once I figure that out I can stay or go - but the lure of more very good results is the carrot for now .

Bring on the real stuff - assays and gold and jorc Happy Easter everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $20.23K 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18233673 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3039135 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1072881
Last updated 12.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.