SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Thanks for your analysis Winner55 - I note that you are...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Thanks for your analysis Winner55 - I note that you are Exclusively active in CRO forums. Its thus reasonable to infer this is your only such holding or perhaps just a burner account. Not exactly a prudent strategy.

One. It does not refer only to 630 shares. It provides notice of an undeclared holding so that those that now hold it can sell them. When you find out they've been sold, it'll be too late.

Two. Who was that auditor paid by for there report. Never once in my career have I ever engaged an expert who didn't give me an answer I liked. I would love to see a list of their assumptions about the business. As for your fair and reasonable, its:

"'fair' if the value of a Ciralto
    share (on a minority basis) after the proposed transaction is equal to or greater than the value of a Cirralto share (on a 100% basis) before the proposed transaction.

'reasonable' if it is fair, or despite not being fair, after considering other significant factors, we believe there are sufficient reasons for Shareholders to approve the Proposed Transaction, in the absence of any alternative offers."

Wow...

3. AF owns the company mate, would you want back the loan from *yourself if we're honest* if that loan was going to be x million (as advertised).

4. If I need to explain to you why he would sell his own shares when they arent actually worth anything, then you've got bigger problems. as for the nice car BS etc, etc - why didnt you apply that to the above statement.

5. See Acknowledgment of poor ASX disclosure - https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02347390-3A562508?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4

6.Mate it does not matter whether they are nice or not. Usually the best spivs are your best friends at the same time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.