WBT 0.52% $1.93 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Cleansing Prospectus, page-8

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So... can current holders that participated in the most recent SPP @ 2.84 apply for another 352 shares? Or do they fall under the category of 'general public'?
    I've read through this part of the announcement but don't get it. And there are no new documents on Computershare so I guess not?

3.3 Cleansing Offer
    Under this Cleansing Prospectus, the Company invites investors identified by the Directors to
    apply for up to 352 Shares at an issue price of $2.84 per Share payable in full on application
    to raise approximately $1,000 before costs. This Cleansing Offer is only being extended to
    investors who are invited by the Company to subscribe for Shares and is not open to the
    general public.
    3.4 Application for Shares
    Applications for Shares must be made using the Application Form accompanying this
    Cleansing Prospectus. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Directors will have
    discretion over whether to accept any or all Applications. There is no guarantee that any
    Applications will be accepted.
    Payment for the Shares must be made in full at the issue price of $2.84 per Share.
    Applications for Shares must be made using the Application Form accompanying this
    Cleansing Prospectus. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Directors will have
    discretion over whether to accept any or all Applications. There is no guarantee that any
    applications will be accepted.
    Completed Application Forms and accompanying cheques, made payable to “Weebit Nano
    Limited” and crossed “Not Negotiable” must be mailed or delivered to the address set out on
    the Application Form by no later than the Closing Date.
    Last edited by bsMoot: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.010(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $365.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.99 $1.92 $612.2K 313.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18110 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 825 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.