OVT 9.09% 1.2¢ ovanti limited

I was just commenting about your repetitive ignorance in...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2001
    I was just commenting about your repetitive ignorance in statements about how funds have been spent. You always seem to insinuate that they have just wasted the monies on the CRs, so I was just pointing out where the money has been spent—you know, something factual instead of innuendo like yourself.

Show me anywhere in my comments where I have said it is "okay to do nothing in relation to revenues". If you bothered to read my posts I've said the BODs first job was to shore the company back up. How are they supposed to build revenues unless they clean up the mess first left by the old BOD and give the company a solid base. You seem to think they should ignore doing that and revenue is the only thing that matters.

Obviously, revenue is a major factor - it would be dumb to say otherwise - but how many companies have you seen that only chase revenues over a solid company structure, only to unravel because they spent all their money chasing revenue and forget about actually setting up a proper structure first? This company was a mess with the new BOD took over and it has taken all this time to get the proper structures in place.

You appear to speak in riddles (others would say dribble, but I am trying to be kind here), as on one hand you keep banging on they should drop everything else and focus on revenue, then in the same breath you talk about them doing further dilution and how bad that is. How do you expect them to grow anything without raising more funds - seeing as the majority of raisings so far have gone into paying past debts or cover basic running costs.

Again, for someone who doesn't hold, you continue to come back here with one or two sentences to bag the company and tell us how bad it is. I can't tell you enough how over it I am. You really are one of the most pathetic people I have ever had the misfortune of having to engage in conversation - one of the drawbacks of public forums. You have to deal with the ignoramus to reach through to others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.622K 868.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 832572 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 419931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.