PIL 9.09% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hello Brian, is there anything we should be worried about not...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hello Brian, is there anything we should be worried about not exactly knowing who is/are Smidge? I guess its good to know who owns shares, yet at the same time capital is raised by other companies on ongoing basis and often it ends up with “sophisticated and professional investors” and do any of the average shareholders know who these are? Often these priviledged groups get the shares with discounts and dispose of the shares at tiny profit as quickly as they can. Not many people really care who these sophos are.... on the other hand Smidge have purchased at higher price and do not have major shareholding and so I do not see why we should be concerned? It looks like investors purchasing at premium prices with less than 10% of shareholding should not pose a major threat for the rest of shareholders? I may be wrong of course and often am, but if you could shed some light as to what the risk could be? Having said that I would be worried if this group would acquire major holding or were buying large number of shares at discounted prices.
    JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.24K 314.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 8889564 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3107178 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.