NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

I wouldn't second guess yourself mate and just take the...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I wouldn't second guess yourself mate and just take the compliment. I saw value in your post as did over 20 others so the fact that we have differing styles of communication when it comes to discussing NVA (and I'll admit, for me it's mainly its failures) shouldn't mean we can't have moments of agreement.

I have been critical of NVA management on HC. Rightly so. There would be few holders who genuinely believe that management has had the interests of all holders at the centre of decision making. But I have also said a couple of times that NVA is capable of more and could be a great hold if management were more transparent and had better communication. The issue with NVA isn't what they've got, it's who they've got overseeing it. If you were to look back through my posts I have made clear that should certain issues be addressed, I would consider buying back in. At these prices, there may be huge upside if Estelle and RPM are properly managed, a JV partner coming in and taking the reins to make sure management were doing it for holders and not just for themselves is integral.

Some on HC might be happy only conversing with other pumpers but at the end of the day what are any of us going to learn if there aren't some willing to ask the questions that aren't being addressed? Management have not proven themselves truthful, nor always readily available, and for any potential holders doing their research they are high risk of coming on to HC to be misled as to the realities at this moment in time. It's one thing to be eternally optimistic, another to be willfully blind to faults.

This coming AGM is an important one. Looking forward to it and the answers it hopefully holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.