NVA 20.0% 18.0¢ nova minerals limited

Nice of you to visit Corgi.I disagree with your thoughts, re...

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    Nice of you to visit Corgi.
    I disagree with your thoughts, re 'gold small cap'. One has to be more selective sure, and not chase after the cash burners, e.g. TSO. Was a great stock but can't see the future for that one for a while. Made some very good money on that one, glad I got out when it turned.

NVA has a clear future mapped out, cash in the bank and generally speaking Chris has a plan which he has communicated well to us, in video's etc. There are a few hold ups at the moment, but I am happy to be very patient with this one.
    SP is at it's cycle low due to the pending Ann's but not due to resource size or even its potential after the pending MRE's and SS2. So in my view it is a screaming BUY at the moment.
    As for the gold market space. Slightly different take on that too. Gold has performed well over the last 2 years (sideways, didn't break down), and just had a recent 'taster' run. Interest rate rises will sure effect so peoples thoughts on POG, both positive and negative, but the Fed are just propping up their USD to support thier economy, the world is waking up to them with their $31T debt ($17T personal). In Aug the BRICs will form, and the USD will correct (maybe collapse?). POG will rise with massive strength.
    I expect 2300 POG by xmas, probably more but that's my thoughts only.
    If one wants any sort of 'gold small cap', then they need to postition themselves now, IMO. Especially with NVA as it is already oversold, and ready for a rerate. I am not sure of many gold small caps that should be 10x MC. ???
    AIMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.030(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 19.0¢ 16.5¢ $90.81K 517.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4036 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 48053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.