CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Sorry to hear that Abe - you don't seem to be able to win a...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Sorry to hear that Abe - you don't seem to be able to win a trick do you?
    At least you are only an intsi bit down with your ECS.

It's not like any CAN investment where the SP is only a fraction of what it was at any time over the period of both our commentries here.
    - around 75% down from the date of both of our 1st postings as holders in our respective favourite asx footy team.

"cool well travelled persona" lol
    Thanks mate - but a 70 yr creaky old man doing a couple of hundred grinding commutes in Air Asia cattle class is hardly a sophisticated bloke to my way of thinking.
    'Ever spent a night on the floor of KLIA2 airport on a transfer - in order to get the very cheapest fare possible? I'm a regular.

"whitest gentrified society"
    Mate - i lived in a wilderness frontier border town in Cambodia for over 15 years and did not speak, not once, with any of the few dozen wasters that comprised the entire white society there. (they were too busy chasing their fixations for the cheapest beer and prostites in the world)
    Sadly, poor social retard me, the wild animals and birds that i study dominate my daily social calander in SEA.
    - and i tell you brother, not one of them would ever buy one single CAN share, not never. Wild animals have better far instincts than that.
    They can also read the graphs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.