CSX 0.00% 37.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

I just received the audio from the call from the Company Sec.1....

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I just received the audio from the call from the Company Sec.

1. Cash on hand 36m following tax payment. 115m business. No forward guidance until August. Circa 70% margin
    2. Sales activity for Industrial in particular has picked up in June after a very slow April / May - primarily due to the COVID lockdowns and the high touch sales focus by their distributors. The distributer sales model for the new CleanSpace product has not benefited from an online only sales model. Confidence increasing through June.
    3. Internationally - sales are heavily weighted to distributer sales which are high touch. Expected to pick up. Only direct sales appear to be to the USA healthcare sector.
    4. The increase of 270 hospitals has on large been via smaller adoption accounts. This is expected to pick up following trials with a larger and broader deployment at these hospitals. There has been two larger sales into the USA market though. Japan momentum has been great and rolling throughout Japan now.
    5. Sales upticks aren't easy to see month to month as the sales are going through distributers via current lumpy purchasing cycles. The August announcement will provide a much more thorough response to this.
    6. SG and A costs to increase due to increased investment in sales and marketing.
    7. The respiratory market hasn't really changed for the past 30 years. Regulatory environment is shifting (via OSHA internationally) and CleanSpace convinced that the market requires further education - likely to be achieved by greater sales and marketing.- and more importantly government funding. The latter will likely be the biggest tailwind for CleanSpace - and is expected. Mention of Biden administration changes.
    8. Approx 100k PAPR in use internationally. Normalised consumable revenues were predicted to be be 120 per annum per unit for industrial and circa 200 per annum per unit for healthcare. These were predicted following the COVID purchase spike and need to readjusted. Consumables and accessory visibility needs to be improved will allow for greater visibility on utilisation and customer retention.

I am looking forward to the August announcement.

Takeaways:
    1. Market leading technology in a market that requires education.
    2. Distributer model is high touch and lockdowns inhibit growth. It appears the COVID spike in sales was driven by fear. Continued pull of the product will require greater sales and marketing and high touch - which is very normal and expected. Use and UK post vaccine and normalisation underway. Lets see.
    3. Is the COVID experience on healthcare isolated or will it create structural changes in healthcare management and disease control PPE - in my view definitely the latter
    4. Continued and increased utilisation in industrial expected. This will benefit from improved response from distributor channels as above.
    5. Although patience is required on this one - next two quarters should tell a lot. I will continue accumulating

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1647 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 8553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.