CSX 85.3% 56.5¢ cleanspace holdings limited

Thankyou management - Finally some communication. So what did I...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Thankyou management - Finally some communication.

So what did I take from this announcement. Whilst a lot of people on this forum will seek short term validation from what ever move the share price will take today, as a happy holder (yes still very happy) - these are my takeaways.

1. Revenue hit more than expected but understandable. A low 3m vs the expected 7m flat. Vaccine rollouts are what its all about now. I am an expat in Asia, I have family in Australia and North America, and friends in Europe. Its all about vaccine now - and will continue to be.
    2. Cost management has been sound
    3. Cash burn minimal
    4. Gross margin maintained - no price wars as yet. I guess these aren't perishable items.
    5. Industrial sales lower but steady for the second half.
    6. I like the number of hospitals added in the second half - this has occurred with limited ability to enter these sales channels. These were likely trial volumes which may expand in volume considerably if the product is considered favorably. Revenue by geography also highlights the expanding footprint which I am happy with.
    7. Happy with the outlook and initiatives and plan by management.

Again - as I have said previously, COVID is a double edged sword for the company. It has enabled the company to obtain fantastic exposure and market penetration with limited marketing expense. As the COVID defense strategy takes shape the revenue fluctuation from Govt spending and their purchasing priorities will play havoc with the financial forecasts. Changing govt policy etc etc all expected and has been seen by the senior leadership before with Nanosonics and Resmed.

I think that anyone here will note the product efficacy and the current environment we are heading into. With little company history on earnings, and being a new listed company - a lot of this investment is forward looking. For me nothing has changed from my initial investment thesis.

Also - there is no overblown rhetoric here. Quite sound logic - happy with this. If this goes to a silly price I will continue to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
0.260(85.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 63.5¢ 31.5¢ $137.2K 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 880 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 6589 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.