ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    6014, I thought the presentation was good and has all the attributes of a fantastic little business within a niche part of a growing TAM. I do believe that COVID has created a shift in disease control PPE and I am aligned with their reasoning for future growth. There is also nothing significantly new in the document of any importance that is not already known by the market - but admittedly this is a great refresher of great little Australian Company and strong leadership team.

I was looking intently for any new material, hidden within the document to provide any indication of earnings, revenue, etc. - but nothing. Just more of the same information already known to us all. But that's ok with me because this isn't a trade opportunity for me with a day/month view. I am long here and accumulating as much as I can at these depressed prices.

So for me after reading the presentation - I have challenged my thinking and any potential anchor bias to my investment here and have reaffirmed the following:

Great innovative and industry-leading product / great leadership / growing channels / Growing TAM / net cash 42.5m / market cap is 137m with an immediate scalable revenue of 100m - pretty simple I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.040(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $37.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $7.345K 14.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7518 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 1232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.