CPV 2.04% 48.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

Ann: ClearVue Appoints Distributor for Hong Kong and Macau, page-26

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    CD read your own words:
    The World is going to keep building massive big structures out of glass, regardless if they choose to use BIPV Glass or not..
    The fact is that builidings are being built all over and there are quantifiable options for consideration. There is no quantifiable options for Clearvue that seems to be enticing anyone.
    You dont just build something out of glass because you want Solar power from it..
    And you don't automatically use Clearvue products because you are going to use glass..
    They are going to build massive structures out of Glass anyway..
    Yep, I'm sure and Clearvue from what I follow are a momentarily blip of consideration until as exciting as it might seem excludes itself from any future thought.
    So they either choose not to the us BIPV Glass and Not get the power..
    No, No, No. They consider BIPV Glass, do some research, discover what else is being done and start not only to look for costings but look for proof of concept. They don't get too excited about the Atrium trial, why would they and they have to make a decision that until CPV has been quantified, like the idea and really the idea is to get a building up with all the aesthetics they can. They wouldn't be brave enough to include a power generation from Clearvue glass with all the evidence out there of why not Clearvue but possibly someone who has got runs on the board.

Or the Choose to use BIPV Glass and get the power off it and have the Power pay the Glass off with the power.
    Brilliant deduction but for Clearvue to be used in a full blown project, who would be daft enough to pay, my guess is Clearvue contribute and the building takes place without Clearvue fanfare. It's still glass and if it works - what a marketing story. If it doesn't well they didn't really say anything and I suppose no harm done.

The Glass structure will be built anyway..
    Certainly and until proven otherwise, without any consideration given to ClearVue.

In Clearvues case, they are guilty by apathy or fear of discovery.

If only they had been left alone to pursue their intentions in a structured manner without hallucinatory
    dreamers continuously inflating the comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $116.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ $46.46K 96.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25263 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 27633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ 11783
Last updated 14.44pm 07/06/2024 ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.