CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

Transparency? I would say quite the opposite @Klogg as Lev...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Transparency?

I would say quite the opposite @Klogg as Lev originally made a statement to the ASX claiming he did not have time to serve as a director for CLH but had no concerns about the ongoing strategy. Subsequently in his member's statement made prior to last year's AGM he then stated:

"Since becoming a director the development and benefit of the C5 software to the Company has been a constant source of concern. I was never convinced that C5 provided meaningful improvements over C4 infrastructure on which C5 is based or that C4 itself has been improved in a material way - let alone to the level that the money spent on development would otherwise suggest"

Far from being transparent, it could be suggested that Lev actually made a misleading statement to the market.

With royal commissions and senate inquiries into the financial services sector, CLH may also be cautious about appointing directors who have personal and business links to the former mayor of Ipswich who - according to the Courier Mail article on Lev - has been "battling charges ranging from corruption to illegal possession of a sex drug".

I know you and a few others on this thread are firmly members of the Lev fan-club, but other shareholders should be wary of Lev's actions and interests and not just get sucked into the whole "Lev is a great businessman" narrative that you like to spin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.