CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

I have had several posts moderated and removed in the past that...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have had several posts moderated and removed in the past that were unfavorable to certain individuals.

The advice I was given by moderators was as follows - first, ensure that your post contains no contentious opinion that can be interpreted as containing "unsubstantiated information". If you are linking to a factual piece of information, simply provide the link with a brief summary of the information contained.

Second, report your own post to the moderators straight away and explain that a request may come to take it down and why you think that the post falls within the rules of the forum and so should stay.

It is important that this forum should be an open place to discuss issues that are relevant to a company's performance and not just become a channel for ramping stocks with good news stories whilst suppressing any negative (but fact-based) sentiment. At the same time it should not be a place for unsubstantiated slander. The moderators for the most part do a good job of being fair and impartial when presented with facts and reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.