CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

They usually last for about two hours. Food is provided so you...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

They usually last for about two hours. Food is provided so you do not need worry about going hungry if you miss lunch.

The Annual report is very light on information this year. It would have been nice if someone had bothered to proofread the chairman's statement - it is full of typos and repeated text.I noticed that the $10M of debt sale has been hidden in the financial statement - just reporting Interest and Other Income on one line for the PDL segment now, so no way of knowing how much of this is due to collection activity and how much due to debt sales. The actual reported figure in the annual results release of $58.9M was the worst operational result since 2013 for this segment.

I also note that there is little detail about the operational management team this year - convenient as it removes the need to show that the heads of debt purchase and government services have both left the company (confirmed through their Linkedin profiles). Interesting too to see that the COO was "Appointed in July 2015" - clearly not as there have been two other COO's during that time. The door continues to revolve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.