CCP 1.06% $14.97 credit corp group limited

The first date of 1913 was a typo, the second date of 2013 was...

1. 4,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    The first date of 1913 was a typo, the second date of 2013 was correct, namely the "-- 2013 Celestial Bay Cabernet Sauvignon". Your post reminded me that my glass, and the half-filled bottle were at arm's reach, so I had another taste. If I were not so thrifty, that is the sort of wine I would drink regularly.

There are two Pioupious, the stockmarket one who loses, or gains, $20,000 a day without blinking, and the real me who lives like a hermit monk who has taken a vow of poverty, and sticks to it. If the world were populated with Pioupious, the econ0my would be rooted for the want of consumer demand.

On CCP, Management would, if they could, say nothing, and let the metrics speak for themselves. My view is that they will resolve the shortageof-staff problem in the USA by a mixture of initiatives, and expand there at the expense of the sub-top-three in the PDL game. Applying target rate of returns there, CCP will use its sausage machine approach to collections in alternative deployments - agency collections and loans being two obvious areas. I have tried, with little success, to get information on Wallet Wizard in the USA, and I noted CCP hardly mentioned it.

I recall that when Encore set its sights on Australasia, one or more posters were fearful, but history informs us that their fear was misplaced. Encore has more to worry about CCP than CCP has to worry about Encore, IMO. I did not bother to look for the fretful, but the post of 04/10/15, Post #:16112284, was very positive for CCP. It ended, "CCP shareholders have little to fear."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.97
Change
-0.160(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.07 $15.21 $14.72 $1.658M 111.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1149 $14.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.98 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.