OLY 17.9% 3.3¢ olympio metals limited

Right on the money Fritzle.This is an first I seen where they...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Right on the money Fritzle.

This is an first I seen where they need to buy land to conduct tests unless your on to an cutting edge product and keeping the R&D top secret!. 

Soil probes and temps sensors etc isn’t rockets scientist pre-prediction of the future of micro climate settings using the correct sensors is hard work but what growers are asking for, you don’t go out and buy a farm or lease one for this type of testing and validation of product you instead team up with the best people in the business to complete this type of service to add value to your current business.  I do wonder if the sensor software supplier they are using is an start-up company too maybe from an Agtech excelarate program in Mildura? If any one knows who they are using would be excellent to know. 

In regards to Aerial Imaging it is great to have your own farm you can through your GIS, reserach staff into to validate the imaging and develop products. Hemp is an great crop for aerial imaging due to it being able to get 3 growing seasons in one year in most parts of the world. If they got the aerial imaging right and I mean right they will be able to charge around $25-30 per ha for the service. 

I was really interested in this company due to the aerial imaging around the potatoe crops. At this stage I am sitting on an fence to buy into the company. 

The company is really looking like an Agtech company, likes an fancy word where people are throwing in money not realising not much will come of the product / services if they don’t focus and develop products and services before adding new products to the mix. They really need to develop relationships before creating new products in different areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.005(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $9.13K 306.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15937 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 57144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.