CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The portal is designed to free up the planners time by...

1. 1,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    The portal is designed to free up the planners time by streamlining certain tasks; the time saved should ideally be invested in servicing the relationship.

AI will need to become super sophisticated for it to truly engage with clients and that is years off. The Bif tech companies are only now using chat bots and it will take time to refine these.

As for Robo advice - you know this is quite open ended. There are many aspects to this. Sure there are aspects which can be implemented however the full throttle will come at the expense of client relationships.

I personally am not a fan. I've seen first hand, at the tertiary level, how replacing humans with tech, has done nothing but diminish the value and effectiveness of learning. But I'm quite one-sided when it comes to this. In the pursuit of 'efficiency', customer service will be compromised as "soft skills" will no longer exist.

Sure some will say "this is the future" - suck it up. All I'm saying is that there are consequences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.